Presence Sensor Tree White
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Technical Specifications & Installation Manual Datasheet
Presence Sensors are key communicators involved in any type of automation project. With reliable detection of presence and motion, it forms the basis for the automation of important functions such as lighting (including maintaining constant light levels), burglar alarm, audio, HVAC, and much more. This is how you can easily solve seemingly complex tasks:
- Detect movement and presence through infrared and acoustic sensors.
- High detection field with a detection angle of 360° horizontal and 110° vertical (giving you a detection field to ceiling height ratio of 26ft/9ft or 59ft/32ft)).
- Integrated brightness sensor (measuring range 0 … 32 000 lx)
- Individually adjustable acoustic sensor threshold value for presence detection.
- Individually adjustable acoustic sensor threshold value for the burglar alarm.
- Simple limitation of the detection range using a sticker for the Fresnel lens